Cotton Bledsoe Tighe & Dawson, P.C., is a well known law firm in Midland, Texas, one of the leading energy centers of the Southwest. Cotton Bledsoe is highly regarded both by the oil and gas industry and among other law firms in Texas and surrounding states. Known particularly for our expertise in oil and gas transactions and oil and gas litigation, we also provide exceptional legal representation in the following areas:
- Commercial litigation and business law
- Insurance defense litigation
- Personal injury defense for self-insured companies and individuals
- Defense of labor and employment law claims
- Health care law and litigation support for hospitals and health care professionals
- Probate and estate planning
Attorneys With Outstanding Credentials
Cotton Bledsoe Tighe & Dawson, P.C., is AV®-rated* under Martindale-Hubbell’s peer review rating system. Furthermore, many of our attorneys are certified in their area of practice by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization. In addition, over the years, many of our lawyers have been named by Texas ''Super Lawyers'' magazine as among the top five percent of attorneys in Texas.
We pride ourselves on being committed to delivering responsive, cost-effective and sophisticated legal representation to our clients throughout the state of Texas, in Mississippi, New Mexico and nationwide.
Contact our office for more information or to discuss your legal issues.
* CV, BV, and AV are registered certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards, and policies. Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the confidential opinions of members of the Bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell ratings fall into two categories - legal ability and general ethical standards.