Highly Regarded Texas Law Firm
Cotton Bledsoe Tighe & Dawson, P.C., has provided legal services to the oil and gas industry for more than 30 years. That is not the full extent of our practice, however. Our attorneys have developed advanced experience in many fields as learned counselors and advocates for our business and individual clients.
Our law firm has five practice area sections:
- Oil, Gas, and Energy Resources
- Business and Entity Law
- Health Care Law
- Estate Planning, Probate and Trusts
Within these sections, however, the firm focuses on several specific areas of practice, many of which overlap among the sections. Click on the links below to obtain more detailed information about each of our law firm's practice areas:
• Business and entity law
• Commercial litigation
• Commercial real estate
• Estate planning, probate and trusts
• Health care law and regulation
• Insurance defense litigation
• Labor and employment law
• Oil and gas litigation
• Oil and gas title examinations
• Oil and gas transactions
• Personal injury defense
• Physician, nursing and hospital representation
• Product liability defense
• Tax law
• Texas Ancillary Probate
• Toxic torts defense
Cotton Bledsoe is AV®-rated* under Martindale-Hubbell’s peer review rating system, with attorneys who are certified by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization in the following fields: Oil, Gas and Mineral Law; Estate Planning and Probate Law; Personal Injury Trial Law; Civil Trial Law; Labor and Employment Law; Farm and Ranch Real Estate Law; and Tax Law.
Our clients come to us for our depth of knowledge — and they return to us and recommend us to their colleagues due to the successful results we achieve for our clients. Our clients rely on our lawyers' creative, common-sense approach to legal issues, and they appreciate our cost-effectiveness.
For more information or to set up an initial consultation, contact us.
* CV, BV, and AV are registered certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards, and policies. Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the confidential opinions of members of the Bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell ratings fall into two categories - legal ability and general ethical standards.