- Oil and Gas Title Examination
- Oil and Gas Transactions
I grew up north of the Dallas Fort Worth metroplex and worked in banking center management in Texas and Oklahoma prior to law school. I worked in Dallas for a boutique energy law firm for seven years prior to moving to Midland.
- Southern Methodist University School of Law, Dallas, Texas
- J.D. - 2010
- Honors: cum laude
- Honors: Member, Phi Delta Phi Legal Honors Society
- Southeastern Oklahoma State University
- B.B.A. - 2001
- Major: Business Management
- Texas, 2010
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Texas
- U.S. Tax Court
- Midland County Bar Association, Member
- State Bar of Texas Section of Oil, Gas & Energy Law, Member
- American Association of Professional Landmen (AAPL) , Member
- Member of the Pro Bono College of the State of Texas, 2013, 2014, 2015 & 2017
- Member, Midland County Pro Bono Advisory Board
- Volunteer Attorney, Legal Aid of Northwest Texas, Inc. in Midland County, Texas
- Volunteer Attorney, Legal Aid of Northwest Texas, Inc. in Dallas County, Texas (2013 – 2017)
- Volunteer Attorney, Human Rights Initiative of North Texas, Inc. (2015 – 2016)
- Volunteer Attorney, Disability Rights Texas (2016)
- Co-Author and Presenter, Sizing Up Shale States – A Comparison of Mineral Law in North Dakota, Pennsylvania, and Ohio, presenting the Pennsylvania law portion of paper – 27th Annual Review of Oil and Gas Law, Dallas Bar Association Section of Energy Law, August 17, 2012.
- Author and Presenter, Forming Limited Liability Companies in Texas – Corporate Law Section of the Dallas Area Paralegal Association, August 22, 2016.
- Author and Presenter, Limited Partnerships in Texas – Corporate Law Section of the Dallas Area Paralegal Association, August 29, 2017.
- Author and Presenter, Privileged, Confidential, and “For Internal Use Only”: What’s the Difference? – Corporate Law Section of the Dallas Area Paralegal Association, December 12, 2017.