Texas Commercial Litigation Attorneys
From our offices in Midland, Texas, Cotton Bledsoe Tighe & Dawson, P.C., provides litigation services to businesses in both state and federal courts throughout Texas and New Mexico. We have a formidable track record of success at trial and on appeal in commercial law matters, and we have earned the respect of the legal profession as well as of our clients.
Our commercial law and litigation practice, like our other practice areas, attracts clients of all sizes. We are able to provide high-quality service to each of our business clients – both large and small – in many different types of business disputes than end up in commercial litigation.
Advanced Experience For Sophisticated Business Disputes
We assist our business clients with all sorts of business disputes in which advanced experience with complex areas of commercial law is necessary:
- contract matters
- allegations of misrepresentation
- claims involving breach of fiduciary duty
- securities fraud
- lawsuits under the False Claims Act (sometimes known as qui tam actions)
- tortious interference with business
- appropriation of trade secrets, either by a former employee or by industrial espionage
- violations of non-compete agreements, usually by former employees although former company owners can also be involved
- all types of fraudulent acts
- lawsuits alleging violations of the Texas State Consumer Protection and Deceptive Trade Practices Act or the federal RICO statute
Our lawyers also provide legal representation in various antitrust and trade regulation litigation, including price fixing, unfair competition disagreements, mergers, acquisitions and compliance with the Hart-Scott-Rodino Act.
As a commercial law firm for businesses of all sizes and in all industries, we also have a strong practice in business and entity law — where our attorneys handle the transactional aspects of serving as legal advocates for business clients.
Each client’s case receives the personal attention required to find a successful resolution for the client. Our attorneys, many of whom are certified in Civil Trial Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization, represent our clients to the full legal and ethical extent possible, to bring about a positive outcome in the case.
Contact our firm to discuss your pending commercial litigation issues.