Kyle M. Wilkins
Kyle is an associate attorney practicing in the firm’s Litigation Section and is licensed to practice before all Texas state courts. Kyle is also a member of the Litigation Section of the State Bar of Texas.
Prior to joining the firm, Kyle practiced law in Houston focusing on serving clients in personal injury, property damage, and product defect cases. He now brings this experience to the firm to advocate for his clients in various areas of the law.
AREAS OF CONCENTRATION
Kyle represents clients in pursuing and defending actions involving personal injury, business disputes, construction disputes, labor and employment issues, contract disputes, commercial tort/DTPA lawsuits, and oil and gas disputes. Kyle also assists senior litigation attorneys with research, drafting pleadings, motions and discovery, deposition preparation, and the day-to-day management of complex oil and gas, business, labor, and personal injury cases.
Areas of Practice
- Personal Injury and Insurance Defense
- Commercial Litigation
- General Civil Litigation
- Labor and Employment Law
- Governmental Entity Litigation
- Oil and Gas Litigation
- Texas, 2017
- St. Mary's University School of Law, San Antonio, Texas
- J.D. - 2017
- Texas Christian University, Fort Worth, Texas
- B.S. Political Science - 2011
- Minor: History
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Midland County Bar Association, Member
- State Bar of Texas, Member
- Texas Association of Defense Counsel, Member